Saturday, April 17, 2010

So, I enlisted:

A few months ago I was asked to join the Joint Civilian Orientation Conference, a Department of Defense program that takes citizens through a one-week leadership orientation of our military. With so much going on in the world, the importance of defense to the future growth of Southeast Michigan and my personal history, I jumped at the opportunity.

The trip starts in a few days. This blog will detail my travels and observations.

It is truly an honor to have been invited to be part of this.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome thing you're doing. My future nephew in law is in Afghanistan now, 4th tour, first 3 in Iraq. It's incredible to not only hear about his experience (or what he can actually tell us) but to see photos of what it looks like to be a part of OEF.
    I'd salute you Sir, but you're not in uniform ;)

    ReplyDelete